Peak Road Productions is committed to an environmentally-friendly, low-impact, “green” production ethos. Specific techniques for environmentally beneficial production include but are not limited to:
• careful location selection and trip planning to reduce fuel usage
• locavore dining for cast and crew, utilizing local caterers and food sources
• setting up recycling receptacles on set and in the production offices
• purchasing supplies thoughtfully, using recycled products and choosing materials from sustainable sources
• providing reusable water bottles to cast and crew
• offering optional digital delivery of scripts, schedules, contact sheets, etc.
• educating and motivating office staff, cast and crew to participate and innovate